(Credit: Screenshot by Chris Matyszczyk/CNET)
I am not sure that Friday was a good day to dye hard.
In several parts of the US, freezing cold reigned. So the usual homage of dyeing your local fountain in your team’s colors to celebrate the NFL playoffs brought with it some problems.
The folks at Kansas City’s Parks and Recreation were undeterred. They didn’t, however, have any experience of dyeing a frozen fountain red.
More Technically Incorrect
- Grand Theft Auto in real life? Here you go
- Google patents making you funnier than you really are
- USA Hockey texts 67-year-old Canadian to say he made Olympic team
- This girl just got fired? BlackBerry parts ways with Alicia Keys
- Man sets tap water on fire, sparks debate
I know this because they said so … [Read more]